- Reconcile and balance the Daily Revenue Journal to all supporting documents
- Distribute cash variance reports.
- Daily review for accuracy of the Manager Reports and distribute.
- Prepare Daily Deposits.
- Having working knowledge of Accounting software and Microsoft excel and word.
- Preparing, checking and verification of all kinds of vouchers
- Opening new accounts.
- Processing cash deposits and withdrawals.
- Processing payments and cheques.
- Managing customer accounts.
- Establishing criteria for minimum balances, interest rates, number of withdrawals allowed and so on.
- Establishing interest rates.
- Maintaining records for all the bank’s transactions.
- Maintaining and verification of sales, purchase & cash flow
- Preparing the monthly report for submitting to management
- Preparing the balance sheet, income statements and cash flow statements on monthly basis
- Should have basic idea about Vat, Tax, Tally and Billing Procedure
- Prepare management report purchase, sales, cash flow as required by the management.
- Maintaining the cash and bank book for preparing daily cash reports
- Ensure day to day activities related to account.
- Good Interpersonal & Communication Skills
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
- Experienced preferred in related field
- Smart personality
- Address Kathmandu
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Experience Level Junior